VICTORY OVER THE SPIRITS OF IMPOSSIBILITY. TEXT: Nahum 1:13, JERE. 30:8; Isa. 65:21-23,
GEN. 27:39-40, Luke 5:5-7.
- O Lord, illuminate Your truth to our understanding that will propel our total recovery.
- I refuse to engage in any profitless ventures in this year, in the name of Jesus.
- No weapon of Satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, give me the solution to any problem facing me, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject the spirit of impossibility; I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, as You delight in my prosperity, I pray that You bless me indeed in my work.
- Father Lord, increase my greatness and give me rest on every side, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this day, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, anoint me to pull down negative strongholds standing against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let blessings, goodness and prosperity pursue and overtake me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Thank God for His provision so far.