DAY 3 PRAYER OF VICTORY FOR THE CHURCH: TEXT: JOHN 16:16-18, I JOHN 2:15-16; JAMES 4:4
- LET US PRAY
- Oh Lord!!! Cause Your Church to walk in victory every day of her life.
- Lord, deliver your Church from worldliness in any form of its manifestation.
- Holy Spirit, deliver your Church from anything that is diminishing her love for Christ.
- Dear Lord, a worldly Church/Christian cannot shine for you, let worldliness become a stranger to your Church so that we can keep on shining for you all the days of our life.
- LET’S JOIN OUR HANDS! Say Father! You are the owner of the Church, arise and defend Your Church world over.
- Lord, break every link and cord between your Church and the world; help us to live a life of total separation from anything sinful.
- Father, help us and deliver us from whatever would make us to love what is repulsive to You and hate what You love.
- Father!!! Please double the grace upon RCCG in passion for souls, in soul winning (Evangelism), in prayers and living the life of holiness. I Timo. 5:17; Psa. 102:13
- Father, please, because silver and gold belong to you, let the new auditorium (3kmx3km) in Nigeria and all the infrastructures being embarked upon in RCCG globally be completed by your own divine provision. And please Lord, use me also. Haggai.2:8
- Lord, create in us the hunger and thirst to please God in all aspects.
- Enlarge the coast of your Church, Release your victory upon your Church and let your
Church manifest your Shekinah Glory.