Tuesday, February 07 2017
Day 28 OF 40
Intense praise and worship
- Father give us the grace to please you in all that we do in this year 2017
- Father give us the grace to wake up and win souls, attend House Fellowships, Digging deep , Sunday Services and other church programs regularly in this year, 2017
- Father, help us to be faithful in honouring you with our first fruit, giving our tithes and offering regularly throughout this New Year 2017
- Father arise, and show yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our parishes and family members
- Father arise and help me to stir up the giant in me
- Father help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2017
- Father help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday. 1Sam 16:1
- Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12
- Father, you are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to forever be relevant
- Let us pray that God will favour our overaged spinsters and brothers with peaceful marriages this year. IJN. Eccl.9:11.
- Let us pray that God will uproot every tree of terminal illness and sickness in every family. Matt. 15:13.
- Let us ask God to open the eyes of couples to His Word for every unnecessary crisis to come to an end. Eph. 5:20-33; 1Pet. 3:1-13.
- Let us give all the glory to God for the reality of the power of resurrection. Matt. 28:1-4.
- Let us thank God for using let’s Go A Fishing program to populate His kingdom. Acts. 2:37-47.
- Pray for more strength for Daddy G O and all the Pastors, Ministers and workers, that God will use them mightily this 2017 Easter let’s Go A fishing. Deut.33:25; Josh.14:11; 1Chron.29:12; Josh. 14:9.
- Let us pray for divine visitation during this 2017 Easter lets go a fishing all over the world. Ps.111:9; Ps.113:9-10; Gen.49:25.
- Let us pray for the purpose of God to be established in the life of God’s children in this program.Eccl.8:6; Rom.9:1; Eph.1:11.
- Let us ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty. Isa.49:24-26.
- Let us pray for full restoration in this Easter program Ps.126:1-6.